Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 15: Mmmmm Cupcakes

Oh I wish!
Smiling and saying cheese: 52% (Up a big 2%)

Pain: 20% (Same as yesterday, still have mild pain in my jaw and a sore head)

Weight: 12 stone 6lb or 174 lb
Weight loss so far: 7lb (Same again, could I be bumping along the bottom of my weight loss ocean)

Food I would love today: Tuna and onion on crusty bread with mayo. Not something I would normally be overly fussed on but I am getting cravings (No I am not pregnant)

I don't want to be repetitive but I did sleep well last night and was even able to sleep with my head turned sideways on the pillow instead of looking directly at the ceiling. Oh the progress! After feeling exhausted yesterday, I wasn't as bad today and got out with Ashleigh for a eye test at 9am. I wasn't back into the house until 12.30pm so it was nice being out and about for the morning.

After a lunch of tinned soup I watched Ashleigh make her new cupcakes which are 'bonoffee'. I would normally eat most of these as she likes to know my critical opinion but on this occasion I will not be able to be as helpful. Fear not, I will be blending a cupcake mixed with fresh cream and custard into a drinking consistency and I will drink it accompanied by a cup of tea. After some friends has visited I headed to bed for my afternoon grandpa nap.

Two hours later I felt even better, had a shower and then dinner which consisted of mashed potato, gravy, butter and onions. Unfortunately I didn't add any milk or cream and it was quite a thick mixture meaning I had to suck it from the cup which my jaw didn't appreciate. I left half of it as I couldn't be bothered transferring it from the jug into the blender and back into the jug and then into my kiddie cup.

Not much more to update you on today except I watched 'Come Dine With Me'. Could you imagine if I was hosting it, I could serve up a three course blended dinner party served in 'kiddie cups'. Why not if I were a vegetarian everyone would be served vegetables, so since I'm a blenditarian at the moment they could have blended food. Yes I know I'm being silly, I'm just trying to entertain me and my very annoying tingling chin, numb lip and gums.

To end on a brighter note, my appointment with my orthodontist is tomorrow at 9.45am which I am looking forward to. I'm not sure what he will do but I'll let you know tomorrow. I know...I can't wait either!

No comments:

Post a Comment