Sunday 1 April 2012

Jaw Surgery is this month! April 2012

Well, it's the 1st of April 2012 today and my surgery is hopefully on the 11th April.  I have my last pre op appointment with my surgeon next Thursday and hopefully everything will still be on course for surgery on Wednesday 11th. I have 1 week of work left so this time next week there will be only a few days to go.

Ashleigh (my wife) made me huge pancakes this morning for breakfast as I'm still trying to put on as much weight as possible but finding this hard. I'm 6ft 2 and approx 13 stone which is a good weight going by the Doctor but as I'm quite tall, I look thinner than I am. I'm worried that when I start losing weight after surgery I will waste away as we will probably see shortly. I will try hard to eat as much as possible this week starting with some leftover cupcakes in the kitchen.Mmmmm.

I'm looking forward to getting the surgery over with as I've been waiting for around 4 years for it and I feel as soon as I get it done then the sooner I can recover. In the meantime it is a lovely morning here, nice and sunny so I'm heading to church now and then hopefully out into the sun.


This is my mugshot today feeling fit and healthy. Notice the gap between my teeth. This is my natural bite at the minute which has got worse since I've had braces on. Definately able to 'Say Cheese' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment