Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 7: Big Daddy Box Meal


The new face of Complan!
Smiling and saying cheese: 20% (Best day to date, and yes I'm trying hard to physically smile. Working those muscles)

Pain: 35% (dropped by 10% from yesterday)
Weight: 12 stone 6lb or 174 lbs
Weight loss so far: 7lb (the same as yesterday, must have been the cauliflower cheese, 4 cups of the stuff, though it did make me feel a bit sick)

Food I would love today: I would love to try my new bite out on a 'Big Daddy Box Meal' from KFC. I actually looked up their website for the 1st time and there is 1590kcal in one of those meals... I think I could afford the indulgence if only it didn't have to be forced through a 1mm gap in my teeth

One week on and thankfully it isn't this time last week. Firstly, thank you for all the comments I received yesterday on my posts, they were the first in a while. Hopefully by the end of today I will have had 1000 page views too. I'm glad I'm keeping this blog as it gives me some focus each day and will hopefully help others who will go through the same process.

Propped up by 5 full sized pillows and 1 under my 'getting skinnier everyday' bum plus one of those travel pillows for around my neck I can say that I had my best night so far. It wasn't perfect as I normally adopt the foetal position and having to sleep sitting up is still uncomfortable but the pain wasn't as bad. I woke up a few times for 10-15 minutes at a time and once to go and get tablets and a drink so all in all a better night. Also the pressure which annoys me around my cheeks at night wasn't just as bad.

 After a breakfast of creamed rice and golden syrup I sorted out my blog a little better so people can now like it through Facebook, follow me and I have added others pages with information along the top. My pastor from church and visited to day which was a good time and was some company. Rush hour 'congestion' in my throat started bang on lunchtime but I'm just trying to ignore it as much as possible.

I had cheese and potato soup made by my mum for lunch which I enjoyed and it tasted good . My sensitive teeth and chin went crazy when I went outside to collect my bin from across the road and it took at least 30minutes to settle down again. I think it is because of the cold air hitting against it so I'm going to have to wear a scarf or cover my face next time I got out.

I have my appointment with my surgeon tomorrow at 1.30pm so I'm a little nervous about that but also excited to see how she thinks everything is looking and also the possibility of changing my tomato soup stained elastics bands. Either that or instead of teeth whitening, I could avail of elastic whitening. I had my grandpa nap this afternoon which I was ready for and woke up feeling fine. I made a build up milk shake and for dinner I finished off the rest of the potato and cheese soup.

I also was outside for over 30mins standing in the sunshine with my dogs breathing in some fresh air which is a real treat. I'm going to finishing my successful day by relaxing tonight and watching 'The Apprentice' which I like with Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment