Monday 2 April 2012

Stocking Up

Been busy at work today trying to get as much done this week as possible as I won't be working much for the next while after surgery. I did go and get shopping today and spent quite a while checking out all those different soups. I rarely eat soup and normally skip the soup section but I'm going to have to find a new love of the stuff as I now have quite a stock building up in my cupboard.mmmm


The start of my stock pile. Humble beginnings

I feel like I may get sick of it pretty quickly but I'm going to start my soup diet by trying as many flavours and manufactures as possible. I will hopefully write about my pre surgery thoughts tomorrow which will be good to look back on afterwards. I'm going to make hot chocolate and cream now to pile on as many pounds as possible before my impending crash diet!

Would love to gain some followers or comments so don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment